ABOUT THE 2023 GRATEFUL GOBBLER 5K!
The Crown Automotive Group Grateful Gobbler 5K Walk/Run will take place once again on Thanksgiving morning. Walkers will gather at Coolidge Park for festivities before the 8:00 a.m. start. 100% of the proceeds of the walk will benefit the Maclellan Shelter for Families, an emergency homeless shelter located on site at the Chatt Foundation on 11th Street in Chattanooga.
From now through the month of November, Grateful Gobbler volunteers will be present throughout the community seeking your support for the Shelter. Please consider taking a moment today to find a way you can be involved. 100% of all registration fees, sponsorships, and donations to the Grateful Gobbler will directly benefit homeless families, guaranteed!
What: 24th Annual Grateful Gobbler 5K Walk, Presented by Crown Automotive Group
When: Thanksgiving Morning, November 23 at 8:00 am.
Where: Coolidge Park, 150 River St, Chattanooga, TN 37405
Why: To build community support and provide funding for the Maclellan Shelter for Families and homeless services
- Individual Registration (Ages 13+, ship shirt): $35
- Individual Registration (Ages 13+, pick up shirt): $30
- Junior Registration (Ages 6-12, ship shirt): $20
- Junior Registration (Ages 6-12, pick up shirt): $15
- Sleepwalker (No shirt): $20
If you chose to have your shirt mailed, those will be mailed out on Wednesday, November 14th. If you order after November 14th and choose to have your shirt shipped, we will do our best to get them to you by Thanksgiving, but can’t guarantee it.
100% of the proceeds of the walk will benefit the Maclellan Shelter for Families, an emergency homeless shelter located on site at the Chatt Foundation on 11th Street in Chattanooga. The Shelter features 13 units with 68 beds for families experiencing homelessness. The Shelter provides a stable environment for families to remain together as they search for permanent housing solutions.
If you would like to make an additional donation, below are some suggested amounts:
- $1,400 – Electricity for the shelter for one month.
- $850 – Water for the shelter for one month.
- $300 – Food for one family for one month.
- $75 – Toiletries for one family for one month.
- $64 – Laundry for one family for one month.
- $28 – Cleaning supplies for one family for one month.
Thank you for your support!